TERMS OF SERVICE
Harmony Pools, LLC
Harmony Pools, The Harmony Pools, Harmony Pools.com
By using our website, you agree to certain Privacy as well as the Terms of Service as listed on this website and it’s pages and as described below. The content within this website and it’s pages or any other forms of advertisements either online or offline is not bound by any oral or written contract or other implication which may be made by the operating location independent owner / manager(s) which includes but not limited too; construction agreements, oral implicit promises, any other agreements as might be made between the website user and individual location owner / operator. The contents and information on this website are for educational & advertising purposes only and serve as a general guide/outline of what to expect. Harmony Pools.com is an online brand name and lead service that helps home owners find qualified swimming pool contractors in their local areas. Thank you for stopping by and please read the following terms of service:
The following are terms of a legal agreement / arrangement between you the website visitor, viewer, user and Harmony Pools.com. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website (“Site”) including but not limited too; downloads, contact forms, engagement to conduct business, etc, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms, conditions, privacy terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations.
1. Harmony Pools.com makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for any particular purpose or legally accessible from any particular location and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. The use and browsing of this Site, or any links contained therein, is strictly at the User’s risk. Harmony Pools.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
2. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Harmony Pools.com or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Harmony Pools.com or the copyright owner; provided, however, that permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided the materials are not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. This permission terminates automatically upon the breach of any of these terms or conditions at which time any downloaded and/or materials printed from the Site must be immediately destroyed.
3. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of HP and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. The name “HP” or “Harmony Pools.com”, Also Referred to as: “HP” or the HP / Harmony Pools.com logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission. Harmony Pools.com prohibits use of the HP logo as a “hot” link to any Harmony Pools.com site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Harmony Pools.com in writing.
4. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, Harmony Pools.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MATERIALS, EQUIPMENT, CONSTRUCTION, PRODUCTS, MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. HP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO OR IN REFERENCE TO THIS SITE.
5. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Harmony Pools.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF Harmony Pools.com OR A Harmony Pools.com AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Harmony Pools.com ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
6. Any transmission to this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Harmony Pools.com or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to; advertising, marketing content, syndication, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Posting or transmitting to or from this Site any such type of unlawful, threatening, libelous, slander, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law is strictly prohibited and if found may be subject to legal action taken by Harmony Pools.com and or affiliated brands.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We collect basic information in our contact forms. We do NOT process payments anywhere on our website. Information collected through contact forms within our website are for the purpose of contacting the business and may not contain any more information than what is already public.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Our website collects the IPs of it’s visitors to help with security and to fight against spam. Your IP address does not display any personal information about you other than to identify the machine you are using to access the public internet. We use IP addresses to log certain activity on our website, and we also use IPs for the purpose of banning malicious users or bots.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
POOL PRICING INFO
Pricing information as described on this website are subject to limitations and exclusions. Swimming pool construction packages as stated on this website represent the lowest possible price for installing a new in-ground gunite swimming pool under preferred conditions without challenge and are not final and may change at any time and do not represent the actual cost of a construction agreement as commenced with any of the individual owner / operator of a location / area. Standard inclusions bound by limitations when & where they apply and upgrades or add-ons are additional cost, prices may vary. Base pool package does not include spa/hot tub. Pricing as displayed on our website are not final. Pricing is not all inclusive.
POOL CONSTRUCTION & TIMELINES
The content and references to gunite pool construction timeline on any page of this website is/are used as a general guideline to help explain the pool construction process in more detail, results are not implicit or typical and limitations or exclusions may/can apply. All construction timelines, milestones, and expectations are subject to challenges for each project thus the construction timeline is based on the shortest possible critical path to completion without any type of interruption what so ever under perfect work site conditions not to include time spent on any required city inspections changes or other unforeseen delays, non-payments, fund trapping, or other complications. This website or it’s pages is not representative of the actual swimming pool construction agreement.